Before you begin: To turn the service on or off for select groups of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit.
- Login to Admin Console
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsG SuiteDrive and Docs.
- At the top of the gray box, click More and choose:
- On for everyone to turn on the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- Off to turn off the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- On for some organizations to change the setting only for some users.
- If you chose On for some organizations:
- Select the organization that contains the users whose settings you want to change.
- Click Override or Inherit, whichever appears.
Override makes the setting stay the same, even if the parent setting changes.
Inherit reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- If you clicked Override, click On or Off to change the setting.
- Click Apply twice to confirm.
Learn more about the organizational structure.
- Click Apply.
For more information about turn Drive on or off for users, kindly visit: Turn Drive on or off for users