- Login to Admin Console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Users.
- On the Users page, click and select Add multiple users.
- Download the sample CSV (comma separated values) file. Do not close the dialog box.
- Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
The file has columns for the attributes that can appear in each user's profile. Profiles appear in the Admin console and the user's Contact Manager.
- (Required) For each user you want to add, fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password columns in the spreadsheet.
- (Optional) Fill in the other columns only if you want. Otherwise, you can leave them blank.
Tip: To add multiple phone numbers or addresses for a user, add columns to the spreadsheet. Rename the header accordingly. For example, to add a second home address, create a new column with the header Home Address 2.
- Save the CSV file as a CSV file type. Then upload it using the dialog box.
New users are added to your account's top-level organization. If any of the users belong in a suborganization, move the users after adding them.
- Be sure to save your spreadsheet as a CSV file type.
- All passwords must be at least eight characters.
- To upload non-ASCII or double byte usernames, first save the CSV file in UTF-8 including BOM.
- You cannot load 500 user accounts at once. Split your table into smaller chunks before saving each one as a CSV file.
- Remember that it can take up to 24 hours for new user accounts to appear in the global Directory. Save time by splitting your uploads into smaller batches. You can also hide a user from the global Directory by changing the sharing options.
- If you have an LDAP directory, you can use Google Cloud Directory Sync to synchronize your user data with G Suite.
For more information about add seceral users at once, kindly visit: Add several users at once