Migrate email to another Google Apps User Account
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Migrations.
If you don't see Migrations on your dashboard, click More controls. Where is it?
- Select the Email option and click Continue.
- From the Where are you migrating from? list, select Google Apps.
- From the Connection protocol, select Auto select(Remommended).
- From the role account, enter admin account details.
- Click Connect.
- From the Migration start Date, enter the range of the migration.
- Click Select Users
- Hover over and click Select User.
- In the Migrate From field, enter the user's old Gmail address.
- In the Migrate To field, start typing the user's new Google Apps email address and choose from the list of suggested users.
- Click Start.
- Once the migration completed, an migration reports sent.