- Login to Admin Console.
- From the dashboard, click Groups Where is it?.
- Click at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the following details in the Create new group box:
- A name for the group. For details about permitted group names, see these guidelines.
- An email address for your new group. If your organization's G Suite account has multiple domains, select the appropriate domain from the drop-down list.
- Optionally, add a description for your group.You can use this description to help users determine the purpose of the group. For example, you can include information about who should join, the types of message you should send to the group, links to FAQs about the group, related groups, and so on.
- Choose an Access Level from the drop-down list. Learn more about access levels.
- Optionally, check the box that adds all users in the organization to your new group.
- Click Create. You'll be taken to the group's page in the Admin console.
After you've created a group in the Admin console you can edit it to add or remove members, change a member's group role, change a group's name or description, and more. See Edit a group for detailed instructions.
For more information about create a group, kindly visit: Create a group