- Login to Admin Console.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to ReportsAuditEmail log search.
To see Reports on the dashboard, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- Select a date range using the drop-down list, or specify a range using the calendar. The range is limited to the last 30 days.
- (Optional) If you specify a date range and also want to specify a time range, enter a different start and end time for the date range. The times shown represent the time zone of the computer you're using to sign in to the Admin console and run the reports.
- (Optional) Enter search criteria in any of the following fields:
Sender or Recipient—Enter sender's or recipient's complete or partial email address.
Note: When searching for an email sent to a group email address, search by message ID rather than by recipient address.
- Sender IP or Recipient IP—Enter the sender or recipient IP address. Make sure it's the exact IP address, or the request will fail.
Message ID—Enter the unique message identifier located in the message header. If you also specify a date/time range, note that message ID overrides date/time range and will return a message found outside the range.
See Message headers for instructions on how to find the message ID for different mail providers.
- Sender or Recipient—Enter sender's or recipient's complete or partial email address.
- Click Search. You should see search results within a minute or two (although in some cases the wait may be up to an hour).
- Search results are limited to 1000 messages.
- For multi-page results, use the arrows at the top or bottom of the message list to change pages.
- Click a subject (or message ID) to see message details, including delivery stops and status. Learn about viewing Email Log Search result details.
For more information about find messages with Email Log Search, kindly visit: Find messages with Email Log Search